Roof Tiles Perth
Isn’t it funny that we service and maintain so many of our important possessions yet the majority of people don’t think to do maintenance on their number one investment and quite literally the roof over their heads? That is until the rains come and a leak develops.
There are a number of reasons your roof requires regular maintenance:
- Ridge Capping bedding and pointing will crack over time – quite often the number one cause of leaking
- Tiles expand and contract with the heat and cold and this movement can make them crack or split
- Lead and flashings will deteriorate in the harsh sun causing cracks to form
- Roof protrusion seals deteriorate in the harsh sun
- Valley irons and gutters which are not kept clean will begin to prematurely corrode and rust causing water leaks
AS PART OF OUR QUOTING PROCESS, YOU WILL RECEIVE A FREE ON-THE-ROOF 32 POINT ROOF INSPECTION!
Our insurers are now starting to insist on a roof maintenance prior to any claim is processed and it won’t be long before if you can’t show your roof has been maintained then they will not honour your claim. Read the fine print.
Your insurer requires you to keep your home maintained!
Give Revive a call before those simple repairs and maintenance become a costly experience.